General assemblage information
DDP is very careful with possible incorrect assemblage of hydraulic and pneumatic sealing elements. Our assemblage rules should be obeyed in order to make successful applications in hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
- It is very important that the entire system and the fitting area should be cleaned out. There should not be any dirt and foreign particles in the area.
- The cleanliness of the sealing elements should be checked.
- All the sealing elements should be installed after being oiled with system oil. Oiling with grease should be avoided.
- The measures of housing and the seal, radii, the chamfer and the surface quality must be checked and cleaned out, before fitting.
- Installation tools with sharp edges should not be used.
- Uncontrolled heating of sealing elements before fitting is very dangerous.
- While testing the cylinder after fitting, there must be specified measures of temperature and pressure.